Project Location :Bucharest, Romania
Client : Romgaz R.A.
The project involved rehabilitation and modernization of Romanian national transmission and distribution system operated by Romgaz R.A. It was consisted of engineering management and supervision services for the installation of SCADA, gas measurement and telecommunication system for the transmission system, conducting a distribution diagnostic study and replacing over 1000 km of severely corroded distribution network steel pipelines with polyethylene piping in Bucharest, Medias and Sibiu distribution districts.
Actual Services Provided:
- Master design and planning study preparation
- Basic engineering and specifications development
- Detailed engineering, design, procurement, system integration, construction and installation supervision, commissioning and training
- Ongoing operation and maintenance support system design.
- Implement PE Fuser & Construction Inspector training.
- Develop PE material & Constrcution standards & specifications.
- EPC Contract developed to Word Bank specifications.
- EPC tender review and technical support.